Sunday, March 30, 2014

Don't do stupid things (like me)

Hi!
1. I should not listen to my husband when I know I'm right.  On Friday I was in an overly emotional state and wanted to cancel my hair appointment but he insisted I go.  I ended up rushing out of the salon without my hair styled because it wasn't the color I wanted.  Now that I've calmed down, I see it looks so much better than it did when I went in.  No more Brandenburg village highlights.  But I owe a talented hairstylist an apology because my chances of finding someone else that good seem slim. 

2.  I probably shouldn't have tried to catch the glass jar of night cream as it hit the sink.  I ended up with a hand full of glass.  Ouch. 

3. Do not trust 'how-to' Youtube videos made by 16 year olds.

4. Do  not cut yourself while attempting to shape your brows with a brow razor.  How is it that I'm 32 and I don't know this stuff?

5. I forgot how old I was for like three weeks.  I went around telling people I was 33.  I am not 33!  Still only 32.  I might be an idiot, though.

6. Somehow I got the wheels of the stroller stuck in the gap while getting off the train with Sophie.  I could feel the irritation of 20 Berliners hitting me all at once.  Thankfully one person was nice enough to help me.  Thanks nice person!

7.  I don't think €10 ballet flats from H&M are going to cut it anymore.  Maybe it's time to bite the bullet and get some walking shoes. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing at No.3! Other than that, I feel for you. Sending you lots of hugs from someone else who has a habit of doing stupid things --> OOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really funny! I was trying to do my eyebrows according to a high school girl and it didn't work out at all. From now on I'm only taking YouTube advice from people who wouldn't get carded :D

      Delete